- This event has passed.
Pickleball – Thursday AM
May 25 @ 10:45 AM – 12:45 PM
It looks like tennis, sounds like ping-pong and favours the same light-on-your-toes action of badminton. Ever wanted to try your hand at a game of Pickleball? Try the LBCA’s Drop-In Pickleball program!
Mondays: 10:45 – 12:45 pm and 1:00 – 3:00 pm
Tuesdays: 1:15 – 3:15 pm
Wednesdays: 1:15 – 3:15 pm
Thursdays: 10:45 – 12:45 pm and 1:00 – 3:00 pm
Sundays: 11:00 am – 1:00 pm
Spring Schedule Modifications
May 16 & 17: No Pickleball
May 18: PM Session only, 1:00 pm – 3:00 pm
April 7: 11:30 am – 1:30 pm
April 10: 10:45 am – 12:45 pm and 1:00 – 3:00 pm
May 19 – 22: No Pickleball
- Anyone interested in playing Pickleball at the LBCA must sign up to reserve their spot prior to scheduled court times. Sign-up is completed online only via signup.com. There is no phone or in-person/office sign-up.
- Sign-up opens seven days prior to court days at 10:00 am.
- Example: On November 5, November 12 is open at 10:00 am, on November 6, November 13 is open at 10:00 am, etc.
- There is a maximum of 22 spots per session.
- Players may sign up for two sessions per week.
- If there are available spots on the morning of court time, you may sign up for an additional spot, but you will need to call the office to do so.
- Deleting/editing your sign-up is permitted one day prior to the court day.
- Two-Strike Rule: If you sign up and do not show up two times or do not adhere to sign-up guidelines, your LBCA sign-up genius account will be blocked.
LBCA Pickleball Play
If you have any questions, contact the office at 403-271-7107 or email [email protected].
This a friendly reminder that all players and skill levels are welcome at LBCA Pickleball Drop-In! We ask experienced pickleball players to encourage and support new participants. Players seeking competitive pickleball opportunities should connect with the Calgary Pickleball Club.
To receive Pickleball communications, join our email list here.
Pickleball Pricing & Scan Passes
Pickleball scan passes are encouraged and available for pickup in the LBCA office. Passes are valid from July 1 to June 30 yearly.
To learn more about our Household/Family Membership, click here.
|$5.00 – Drop-In||$6.00 – Drop-In|
|$25.00 – 5x Pass||$30.00 – 5x Pass|
|$45.00 – 10x Pass|
|$110.00 – 25x Pass|