*Pursuant to the City of Calgary bylaw (65M2021), all patrons age 12 and older must provide one of the following to enter the LBCA:
Proof of vaccination
Your proof of vaccination must display the name, type of vaccine and the date it was received.
This can be a paper COVID-19 vaccination record or shown on an electronic device from:
- -Alberta Health Services
- -A First Nation
- -Your pharmacy
- -Your physician
- -Another province or territory
- -Canadian armed forces
*Dosage requirements for vaccination:
- -Between Sept. 20 to Oct. 25: proof of a single dose is accepted if you received the dose more than two weeks before entering the facility.
- -After October 25; proof of double dose is required or proof of single dose of Janssen(at least 14 days prior to entering the facility).
Proof of negative test result
- -You can show a COVID-19 negative test result. Tests must be:
- -Provided as an original or printed copy (photos are not sufficient)
- -A Health Canada approved rapid antigen, rapid PCR or lab-based PCR test
- -Completed within 72 hours prior to visit
Test results must show the type of test, time & date of sample collection, clear indication of a negative result, and laboratory that completed the test.
Tests must not be from Alberta Health Services or Alberta Precision Laboratories.
Medical exemption from vaccine letter
You must show an original signed letter from a physician or nurse practitioner that includes:
- -Your name that matches your identification (only required for adults 18 and over)
- -Physician’s or nurse practitioner’s complete information, including their name, phone number, contact information, professional registration number and signature
- -A statement that there is a medical reason for not being fully vaccinated against COVID-19
- -The duration that the exemption is valid
NOTE: PHOTO ID IS ALSO REQUIRED FOR 18yrs+
- -Security personnel will be at the EAST ENTRANCE to verify documentation during all facility operating hours. All other doors are closed until further notice.
- -Masks are mandatory at the LBCA, except for individuals participating in physical activity/program while at the LBCA
- -When visiting the LBCA, it may take longer than usual to access the facility, please plan your visit accordingly.
Thank you for your continued support and cooperation.
Lake Bonavista Community Association