- December 5, 2020
- 10:00 am
As a community association, the health and safety of our community, participants, and staff are at the forefront of every decision that we make. Although we are not forced to cancel this event, it is in everyone’s best interest to minimize participation in non-cohort events or activities at the LBCA that could contribute to the rising numbers of Covid-19 cases in our province at this time.
Saturday December 5th
10am – 4pm
FREE EVENT! Pre-registration required. Tickets will become available soon.
LBCA Multipurpose Room
All ages welcome!
1-hour time slots are available to visit the fair. Attendees are required to pre-register for an hour to visit the fair. Limited tickets will be available at the door on a first come first serve basis.
In light of the current health situation, we will be taking all precautions necessary to make events safe for every individual. This event is subject to change, please check our website and social media platforms for up-to-date information on registration.
To Register for a Table:
The Kids Christmas Craft Fair is an opportunity for Kids to come and shop for inexpensive, homemade items for their families. We encourage creative, and fun pieces that are geared towards the child buyer. This is a great way to showcase your skills and enjoy a great event. From knitting, baking, soap making and paper crafts we would love to have you at our event. Please note that product must be sold for $10 or less.
If you are planning on selling food please call the office prior to registering (403) 271-7107 ext 222.
In light of the current health situation we will be taking all precautions necessary to make this event safe for every individual. This event is subject to change . Thank you for your understanding.
Lake Bonavista Community Association members receive 10% off table pricing
Table (Multipurpose Room)
1. Your crafts must be 50% or greater personally home-made in Canada to be considered hand made for the purposes of this sale. All others will be placed with MLM businesses.
2. Set-up time begins at 9:00 A.M on Saturday. You must be at your table by 9:30 A.M or your table may be reallocated. Set-up should be completed by prior to 10:00.
3. Hours of the fair are from 10:00 A.M. – 4:00 P.M. Doors will open at 10:00 A.M. for the general public.
4. Tables are 30′ X 72′. Your display must be limited to this space. You may put display boards behind your table, but nothing should be in front or at the sides of your table.
5. All tables will be spaced six feet apart from each other.
6. Please supply your own table coverings, cash float, bags, etc.
7. If you are licensed to collect G.S.T., please make a sign that indicates whether G.S.T is or is not included in the price.
8. Food items sold must comply with the Alberta Heath Regulations. All food preparation must be done in a permitted food establishment or in an area pre-approved by Calgary Regional Health Authority. All perishable food must be kept at a temperature that is below 4°C or above 60°C at all times. For further information, please contact the Lake Bonavista Community Association office for more information.
9. Please remain at your table until the close of the fair. Do not dismantle your table before 4:00 P.M on Saturday as it becomes disruptive for the vendors around you.
10. Please pack up and leave as promptly as possible after 4:00 P.M so that the rooms may be prepared for evening bookings.
11. No burning of incense, potpourri, etc. All scented materials should be sealed, except for a sample.
12. After unloading your vehicle, please move it to the parking lot located on the East Side of the building. This will provide more parking for our customers once the fair has begun.