- November 14, 2020
- 11:00 am
Saturday November 14th
11am – 4pm
FREE EVENT! Pre-registration required.
LBCA Gymnasium and MPR
All ages welcome!
1-hour time slots are available to visit the fair. Attendees are required to pre-register for an hour to visit the fair. Limited tickets will be available at the door on a first come first serve basis. Click button to pre-register for tickets.
5 Hours available to register for:
11am – 12pm
12pm – 1pm
1pm – 2pm
2pm – 3pm
3pm – 4pm
In light of the current health situation, we will be taking all precautions necessary to make events safe for every individual. This event is subject to change, please check our website and social media platforms for up-to-date information on registration.
To Register for a Table:
Do you have a knack for crafting? This is a great way to showcase your skills and enjoy a great event. From knitting, baking, soap making and paper crafts we would love to have you at our event. Please note that there are two categories for the Craft Fair:
- Hand crafted: at least 50% of these products must be made by hand.
- MLM (Multi Level Marketing): these businesses are not hand crafted. Examples of these businesses include Arbonne, Tupperware, Scentsy, Epicure etc.
Please note that MLM Registration must be done in person in office or over the phone
If you are planning on bringing food to sell please call the office to register (403) 271-7107 ext 222.
There will NOT be complimentary tea/coffee for vendors this year. Please plan accordingly.
In light of the current health situation we will be taking all precautions necessary to make this event safe for every individual. This event is subject to change . Thank you for your understanding.
Lake Bonavista Community Association members recieve 10% off table pricing
All Multipurpose Room tables include access to power
Tables (Gym & MPR)
Inner Circle Gym
Outer Wall Gym
Table with Power Gym
Please note that details are subject to change before September 15th
1. Your crafts must be 50% or greater personally home-made in Canada to be considered hand made for the purposes of this sale. All others will be placed with MLM businesses.
2. Set-up time begins at 9:30 A.M on Saturday. You must be at your table by 10:00 A.M or your table may be reallocated. Set-up should be completed by 10:30 A.M Tables are to be covered by sheet/blanket and all vendors vacated by Saturday at 4:30 P.M.
3. Hours of the fair are from 11:00 A.M. – 4:00 P.M. Doors will open at 11:00 A.M. for the general public.
4. Tables are 30′ X 72′. Your display must be limited to this space. You may put display boards behind your table, but nothing should be in front or at the sides of your table.
5. There will be no table within six feet around any emergency exit in any of the rooms for this sale.
6. Please supply your own table coverings, cash float, bags, etc.
7. If you are licensed to collect G.S.T., please make a sign that indicates whether G.S.T is or is not included in the price.
8. Food items sold must comply with the Alberta Heath Regulations. All food preparation must be done in a permitted food establishment or in an area pre-approved by Calgary Regional Health Authority. All perishable food must be kept at a temperature that is below 4°C or above 60°C at all times. For further information, please contact the Lake Bonavista Community Association office for more information.
9. Please remain at your table until the close of the fair. Do not dismantle your table before 4:00 P.M on Saturday as it becomes disruptive for the vendors around you.
10. Please pack up and leave as promptly as possible after 4:00 P.M so that the rooms may be prepared for evening bookings.
11. No burning of incense, potpourri, etc. All scented materials should be sealed, except for a sample.
12. After unloading your vehicle, please move it to the parking lot located on the East Side of the building. This will provide more parking for our customers once the fair has begun.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THERE IS A SEPARATE REGISTRATION FOR TABLES WITH POWER.